As cyber threats become more sophisticated and prevalent, it is crucial to stay one step ahead. As your partner for physical security, Cozzmic is proud to collaborate with CYDEF, a Canadian cybersecurity company, to offer their patented state-of-the-art Cyber Threat Hunting solution. Cozzmic will work with your IT team to implement this advanced cybersecurity solution to protect your business

Automated cybersecurity solutions, such as antivirus software, can only detect approximately 80% of threats (according to IBM). The remaining 20% are more sophisticated attacks that may reside on a computer for months gathering information and preparing for an attack.

CYDEF’s light-weight agent runs on your Windows, Mac, and Linux endpoints. The agent sends serves only to send telemetry to the cloud for processing, so there is no performance degradation on your system. Your telemetry is cross-referenced with CYDEF’s extensive allow list of “normal” activities. Anything that has not been previously classified is considered an anomaly and is systematically analyzed by human Threat Hunters. This ensures 100% of the telemetry is classified as “safe” (and added to the allow list) or treated as a potential threat and investigated accordingly.

This zero trust model detects threats which have bypassed traditional cybersecurity solutions and addresses the gap left by automated cybersecurity solutions such as Anti-Virus (AV) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).

CYDEF Threat Hunters can detect modern attacks as well as novel and unknown threats that existing security solutions miss, such as ransomware pre-cursors, Potentially Unwanted Programs, policy violations, living off the land attacks, zero day exploits, phishing, man in the middle attacks, crypto mining, malware, espionage, and more.

CYDEF’s patented tools allows their threat hunters to monitor over 15,000 endpoints each. This is 3-5 times more efficient than traditional threat hunting services which keeps costs low and allows Cozzmic to offer this solution for under $10/month/device.

Working with your IT Team

Cozzmic is committed to working with your IT Team to develop a robust cybersecurity solution for your business. The CYDEF agent can work alongside your existing solution, which often includes antivirus and network analysis, to build on what you have without needing to change IT providers.

30 Day Free Endpoint Security Assessment

For your peace of mind, Cozzmic can offer a 30 day FREE trial of CYDEF to find threats that have bypassed the gap in your automated security system. Within 30 days, you will know if you have even a low-level threat which can lead to larger attacks and vulnerabilities.

Note that this is NOT a Penetration Test, instead it is a review of anything that has already bypassed your antivirus. For an accurate assessment, the CYDEF agent should be installed on all endpoints (laptops, desktops, and servers) in your environment.

Additional Training and Tools

Through CYDEF, Cozzmic is able to offer additional tools and training to help secure your business. ESET Protect Entry (Antivirus)_ is available for free with any CYDEF protected device, although CYDEF will work alongside any antivirus solution you already have in place.

Cybersecurity Awareness Training is also available to your staff in partnership with Click Armor, another Canadian company. Click Armor provides a gamified learning platform to keep employees engaged and better able to understand the concepts and impacts of decisions they make online and in the real world. This proactive approach to cybersecurity will raise staff awareness of cyber risks, keeping them alert to phishing and others scams that can initiate a serious threat.

Take Control of Your Cybersecurity with Cozzmic and CYDEF

Don’t let cyber threats compromise your organization’s success. Introduce Cozzmic to your IT team or talk to us directly and harness the power of CYDEF to safeguard your critical assets and data. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards comprehensive cybersecurity protection. Together, we can secure your digital landscape and enable you to thrive in a rapidly evolving digital world.

Scroll to Top