A PBX (Private Branch eXchange) is a telephone system that manages all calls for a business. It allows for extensions, multiple voicemails, auto attendants, and many features that are typically used by businesses.
- Voicemail to email. Most customers love being able to receive their voicemail in their email so they can check it from anywhere, and save or forward it as needed.
- Soft Phones allow staff to make and receive calls as the business from anywhere. This presents a single phone number to the customer instead of multiple cell phone numbers.
- Ring Groups that can call cell phones as well as the desk phone so customers can reach you where ever you are.
- Linking multiple locations so staff in one location can call or transfer calls to someone in another location as an extension.
- Simple to use. We manage the system for you, but there is an online portal that allows managing your phone or the entire system on your own, from anywhere using a browser.
- Scalability. The number of phones on your system can be increased or decreased without expensive server hardware upgrades.